The Ultimate DevOps using AWS CDK - 100% Hands-On course is a comprehensive course on AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK) which is based on building and deploying real world project on AWS.
AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK) is a software development framework for provisioning cloud infrastructure.
Some of the Key Benefits of CDK over other Infrastructure as Code tools are:
- No need to learn any additional markup language
- It is based on Amazon's least privileged model, which means it creates appropriate IAM roles and permissions automatically
- Few lines of code generates full CloudFormation template which is very convenient
This course is well paced using a real world industry standard project which helps you to learn by doing with full context.
In this 6.5 hours course, you will learn how to provision various AWS services like:
- Network and Security: VPC, Subnets,NAT Gateways, Internet Gateways, Subnets, Security Groups, IAM Roles, Encryption Keys
- Storage and Database: S3 Buckets, Aurora MySQL RDS Database, Redis Cluster
- Authorization and Authentication: Cognito User Pools and Identity Pools, API Gateway and Lambda Functions
- Serverless Framework
- Events and Notifications: SNS, CloudWatch
- Build and Release Pipelines: CloudFront, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeCommit, GitHub as source
- DNS and Application Security: Route53, Web Application Firewall (WAF), Amazon Certificate Manager (ACM)
- Logging and Monitoring: ElasticSearch domain, Kibana Dashboard, CloudTrail
- Containers: Amazon EKS
This course enables you to get started in DevOps world with real and meaningful knowledge about several AWS services and integrate them together to make things happen!